banner for my sheets for sale please click

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New boo ribbon freebie

I tried something new. I made some ghostie ribbons using Aisne's fun ghost frrm Aisne's Creations to make these cute ribbons. I created one for a an 8 x 10 and one for a 12 x 12 page. So two seperate downloads for each. These would cute on cards as well as scrapbooking. Hope you enjoy them and let me know if you like them. I will make some more. Kristin

Download the 8 x 10 here

Download the 12 x 12 here


2 comments:

  1. Fun boo ribbon and perfect for some Halloween cards I've been planning! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Oct [LA 08:44pm, NY 10:44pm] - 22 Oct [UK 03:44am, OZ 01:44pm] ).

    ReplyDelete