banner for my sheets for sale please click

Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

freebie Halloween tag

Here is a cute black cat tag. For some odd reason the tag looks like it has white parts around the edges in 4shared, but when it downloaded it doesn't have them.  So I hope it is fine. I had fun creating this cat and have made a frame with this cat that I will also post. I hope you can use these tags.  I have some smallerHalloween tags to post also, but later. Enjoy! If you have any request feel free to ask. Kristin


dowload here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
    NEW CU Freebies Only Forum
    on Friday September 25th 2009, in this topic: Halloween Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
    Lauralee

    ReplyDelete